Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Faith's First Soccer Game

She is growing up, so quickly that it makes me want to cry. Every time I look at new pictures of her I am baffled at her growth. This past Saturday was her first soccer game, and she did great. Kailee is Faith's best friend. Her mother and I are best friends as well. They are three weeks apart, and we have been having play dates since we came home from the hospital. So, of course they needed to play soccer together this year. In fact, Kailee's dad Taylor is there coach! How fun is that?
After the game we went to one of our favorite places, Jason's Deli. They have a great selection of healthy AND organic items, also super affordable. We love it, and so do both girls. Here is one last shot towards the end of our lunch-
I sure love these sweet little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment