Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Sweet Family

After creating my Ruffles N Ribbons blog, I decided that we just had to have a family blog to keep our friends and family up to date! I think this is such an awesome way to share different daily activities and things going on in our life. We are loving our new house, and the space so much. It is wonderful to have a large playroom for the girls and a big yard too. Faith and Lily are both growing and learning every day. It is absolutely amazing how much they change and develop in such little time. They both have their own personalities for sure. Faith is very outspoken, independent, and sometimes a little too sassy for her own good; however, she is also very sweet, compassionate, and loves making new friends. She had a great fourth birthday and was so blessed to have so many family and friends share it with her. Lily is walking, well really running, all over the place now. She is definitely a mommy's girl and still loves to be held. She loves her sister so much. It is just adorable the way they play together. Zach is working hard, and a lot right now, but we are very grateful he has a job. I've been staying very busy taking care of the girls and the house. I also have picked up sewing and a few other crafts that can be seen on my other blog. I'm pretty tired tonight so will write more tomorrow. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls. Tomorrow I will put some of the house! Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment