Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't worry, we're still alive!

I'm sure you have you're doubts, seeing as how it's been a good couple of weeks since I've done a post. I'm sorry! Very sorry, I've just been busy. Between the crazy little girls, sewing, keeping my facebook and other blog updated, cleaning my house (sometimes), and my husband...I've kind of gotten behind on here. BUT here a TON of new adorable pictures of the most precious little girls in the world =).

Let's see, where should I start? Well, how about these funny pictures...this is what happens if I ever decided to be CRAZY and sew while the girls are awake and unsupervised. For those of you that know me, you know that I do ALL of my crafting either after the girls go to sleep or when my husband is watching them. He usually takes them outside, and I sew for a while in the evenings. Then after they are in bed I get a couple of hours of sewing done. My sewing room is completely closed off to the house...I cannot see anything when I am in there! On this day however, we had been sick the night before, and I had to finish an order that morning. So we ate breakfast, and then I put a movie on for Faith. I shut all the doors to bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, etc., and set Lily in the living room with Faith and some toys to play with. I figured for just a few minutes things would be fine...WRONG-
Don't worry, I won't ever try that again. Here we are at the park. These are two of Faith's best friends Kailee and Kaylen.
READY-
SET-
GO-

On a rainy day we went and played at the play place in the mall.
Making smiley face pancakes for breakfast-
Here is Lily being wild in her high chair-
And Faith having a meltdown on her bicycle-
And Lily sleeping in her trailer-
Swinging in the back yard-
Okay now to go put the cowgirl pictures on Ruffles n Ribbons!

No comments:

Post a Comment