Thursday, December 10, 2009

Advent Service at Church


Last night at our advent service Faith's preschool sang three precious songs. The kids were adorable and did SO well. I was very proud of Faith. She has becoming such a big girl. Watching her on stage last night almost made me cry. Lily is still at Nana and Granny's. It is so very strange not having her at home. Our days are going by so much slower its crazy! Faith asked me this morning if we could go and get our Lily back. I'm so glad she misses her. I'm grateful to have two little girls that love each other that much. I will try to remember that in a few years when they are fighting over clothes. Anyway, I have a ton of things to do today. We are off to gymnastics then to hobby lobby to stock up on some supplies. Then it is home to work I go! Here are some pictures from last night. I also am putting these two pictures of Lily trying to sneak and brush her teeth. Isn't she funny. I should also mention that I just bought her those pajamas at Gymboree last week. Can you guess what size they are? That is right, 3-6 months. My fourteen month old little girl is just as tiny as ever. They fit her perfect. Even though I had to force myself to get them in that size ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment