Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

The past week has been so fun. Faith had her Medal Ceremony at gymnastics and got her GOLD medal. She is really doing so great there. I'm very proud of her! We got our family pictures done. Jeni is so awesome, everyone should use her for the pictures. Even if they don't have children. Her santa session was only $25.00 for all of these pictures. There are actually a couple more I haven't even saved yet. And you don't have to wait in the ridiculously long line like at the mall. We will never go to the mall Santa again after this!Jeni Hendricks Photography, everyone go check her out! Now the girls and I are in Austin. We came up for the weekend to see my mom and grandma. We are all enjoying ourselves. I'm sure Zach is enjoying having a quiet house too =). Here are a few pictures from the past week! I have so much to do to get ready for Christmas that I can't stay on here any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment