Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a Wonderful Time of Year


We have had the BEST Christmas ever. It was so nice for Zach to have time off of work and see our families. The girls and I went to Austin the weekend before Christmas to have Christmas up there with Granny. We also got to go to Gatesville and see my cousins Jerry and Nicole and their children. I was so glad our kids finally all got to meet. She is absolutely amazing with all of the things she makes. Anyone who is interested in the things I make would LOVE her blog. I only hope I can be as talented as her one day! Nicole's Blog. Anyway, of course I forgot to take pictures. I am really bad about that. I did remember to charge the camera for Christmas Eve and day woohoo! We had our first Christmas Eve in our house. It was so much fun. Then Faith woke up to her Barbie car. She was actually a little surprised. She said, "I can't believe he moved me back to the 'Nice' list!". We really had an awesome Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the owl pajamas!

    Kicking myself for forgetting to take pictures, too.... ugh.

    ReplyDelete